You can’t go wrong with a stir-fry – it’s super quick, incredibly easy and totally delicious. This recipe is packed with my favourite crunchy veg, but you can use whatever you’ve got in your fridge. You can even try adding finely sliced meat or using noodles instead of rice.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Red Chilli, finely diced
- 2 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- Thumb-sized piece of Ginger, finely diced
- 1 stick of Lemongrass, finely diced
- 1 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Spring Onions, finely chopped
- Brocolli, finely chopped
- Green beans, finely chopped
- Yellow and Red Peppers, sliced
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 1 pack precooked Rice
- 1 Lime
- Soy Sauce
- Add a good glug of oil to a hot pan. Add the chilli, ginger, lemongrass and garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Throw in the red onion, broccoli and green beans. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes until just beginning to go soft.
- Stir in the remaining veg and fry for another couple of minutes. Check the veg is cooked enough to your liking but make sure it is still crunchy.
- Add the rice, coriander, soy sauce and juice of one lime. Toss together until the rice is heated through. Scatter with a final blessing of coriander and enjoy!