This is probably one of the easiest meals I have ever cooked. I’ve designed this recipe to be as straightforward as possible – I 100% believe that anybody can cook this! You can prepare the salad directly on the plate and the chicken only takes about 10 minutes or so to cook. It delivers big flavour in a very short amount of time and the salad is amazing. You can always add your own crunchy veg or bulk it out with some rice or grains.
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cut into bitesize chunks
- 2 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- Small bunch of Fresh Mint
- Chilli Sauce (optional but delicious)
- Once you have chunked the chicken, transfer it back into its packet. Add the olive oil, paprika and garlic powder to coat it well. Get your hands in and really squeeze the flavour into the chicken.
- Get a frying pan on a high heat and add the chicken. Make sure they aren’t too cramped and have enough room to get gnarly. Try not to move them too much, but turn evenly. Fry for about 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Use a speed peeler to create beautiful ribbons of carrot and courgette. Don’t bother peeling anything; that’s where the nutrition is! Season with salt and pepper, squeeze in the lemon juice and roughly tear in the mint leaves.
- When the chicken is ready, plate it up on top of the salad. I love to finish mine with some hot chilli sauce!